KH Fusion Freeride saddle - Kris Holm
Compact and thus comfortable saddle with a wide field of use, refined in many iterations by unicycle legend Kris Holm.
The KH Fusion Freeride has been refined year by year and continuesly got better. It is about balancing several criterias against each other: comfort, stiffness, weight, riding-style and personal preference.
- proper support of sitting bones while still being sufficiently narrow to avoid thigh irritation
- center foam cutaway depth for muni and distance riding comfort
- great grip border for your fingers.
- saddle and grip are exchangeable, and are finger-friendly mounted via hex-keys
- for unicycle saddle (standard 4 screw mount)
- T-Bar Muni and T-Bar Distance compatible
- allthough already very stiff, optional reinforcment plate is available
- grip and bumper are changeable
- weight: 830 g
Price per piece.