KH Fusion street saddle - Kris Holm
Compact and thus comfortable saddle, perfect for trials or street – or those muni riders who find the Freeride to thick and soft.
The KH Fusion Street is a classic among the unicycle saddles. Compared to the Freeride, the Street is more tight and less high than the Freeride.
- center foam cutaway depth for muni and distance riding comfort
- great grip border for your fingers.
- saddle and grip are exchangeable, and are finger-friendly mounted via hex-keys
- for unicycle saddle (standard 4 screw mount)
- T-Bar Muni and T-Bar Distance compatible
- allthough already very stiff, optional reinforcment plate is available
- grip and bumper are changeable
- weight: 775 g
Price per piece.