QU-AX handlebar for unicycle Q-handle
The very versatile QU-AX Q-handle is a handlebar for long-distance-rides. On the one hand, this one is compatible with many type of unicycles, on the other hand, it is very adjustable: height, length and angle.
- the QU-AX Q-handle comes with a set of shims, this allows to fix it on seatpots of 22,2 mm (like Myata seatposts for example), on 25,4 mm seatposts (like on QU-AX and Nimbus unicycles) on 27,2 mm seatposts (like on Kris Holm unicycles) or on 28,6 mm frames (QU-AX steel frames) and without shims directly on 31,8 mm tubes (QX and Kris Holm frames)
- The Q-handle can be mounted above or below the seatclamp. Or as seatclamp!
- adjust the length on the H-Bar – no cutting necessary!
- adjust the angle at the front of the stem
- due to the use of aluminum, it only weighs 590 g (without shims and foam)
- the foam and the adaptors are included
- the bow has a diameter of 22,2 mm – so that brakelever-handles, grips, bells, cycle-computers
- the system is independent from the saddle – and very rigid
- The new H-Bar is 10 mm less wide (now 90 mm) and the stem is 150 mm long – to get out of the way of your legs for sure.
Price per set.