Freestyle unicycle 20" - Indy
Higher range of durable unicycles for more advanced. Suitable for jumping, freestyle or flat tricks.
The Indy Freestyle comes with one main feature which is normally only found on unicycles with price tags well over £100.
Namely the "splined cranks" This a system where the hub has teeth which fit into corresponding teeth on the inside of each crank arm.
What does this mean?
As well as being an ideal trainer uni for total beginners, this allows the Indy Freestyle to do some serious bunny hopping. The flat topped forks have low wheel clearance which makes it easier to learn flatland freestyle moves.
The extra tough double walled aluminium alloy rims keep the weight down and the alloy bmx pedals give excellent grip.
This all adds up to a strong lightweight trainer you won't grow out of as soon as you want to start trying tricks.
* Tough splined 127 cranks.
* Flat topped low clearance forks(good for frame stands and flat land freestyle).
* Machined anti twist 300 mm seat post with quick release seat clamp.
* Indy saddle with Black bumper and grab handle.
* 36 Spoke wheel with double walled aluminium alloy rims with 20 x 1.95 freestyle tyre (black).
* Aloy VP505 studded bmx pedals.
To fit leg length: 74 - 86 cm (29 -34") or down to 64 cm / 25" with the seat stem cut.
Note that these sizes are from the crotch to the floor wearing shoes, not trouser sizes.
Price per piece.