Muni 24" unicycle - Qu-Ax
This unicycle is a great choice for anyone who wants an unicycle both on riding on all surfaces and on aggressive jumps and trials.
A uncycle designed to cover large distances, scale mountains and be thrown in to the abyss! Maybe that last one is an exaggeration, but this Muni unicycle from Qu-Ax is one of the hardest wearing Mountain unicycles on the market. Ideal for descents, all the major components of this unicycle have been reinforced and designed to withstand big impacts.
- light-Q-Axle-hub, 36 holes, hollow axle, red
- light QU-AX Q-Axle cranks 145 mm, anodized in ti-grey
- QU-AX Muni-saddle with handle
- double-bolt aluminum seatclamp
- QU-AX-BX45 double walled rim, aluminum, 36-holes
- voluminous 24″x3,0″ Duro Wildlife tire
- BMX aluminum pedals
- flatcrownframe with Magura-sockets, steel
- aluminum seatpost with reinforcement gusset, Ø 25,4 mm
- weight: 6,35 kg
- minimum inseam: ca. 77 cm
Leg length sizes: Max 1060 mm (41"), Min 960 mm (38"), cut down seat post min 770 mm (31"). Note that these sizes are from the crotch to the floor wearing shoes, not trouser sizes.
Price per piece.