Luxus unicycle 18" - blue - Qu-Ax
For beginners who cannot yet ride a 20″ – but do not want a 16″ anymore
An excellent quality 18" trainer from German Unicycle makers Qu-Ax. All Luxus unicycles come with a second shorter 200 mm seatpost which allows younger riders maximum growth range without the need to cut the saddle stem and buy another later (good news for parents).
The flat crown forks and tough saddle handle also make the Luxus suitable for entry level freestyle riding.
For beginners who cannot yet ride a 20″ – but do not want a 16″ anymore.
- Flatcrown frame with two-piece dropout, blue powder-coated
- silver aluminum rim, 36 holes
- 50-355 mm (18″x1,95″) tire, black
- square taper axle, 28 holes
- 102mm steel cranks, tapersquare
- slip-safe plastic pedal
- aluminum quick-release
- 300mm seatpost, diamond-knurled (does not twist) Ø 25,4mm, steel
- comfortable, well cushioned and ergonomic smaller children saddle, black, changeable yellow bumper
- comes with a second, 200 mm long seatpost for small learners – no need to cut the seatpost
- minimum inseam size: 58 cm
With the shorter stem fitted the Qu-ax 18" trainer will fit a minimum inside leg of 60 cm.
Price per piece.