Luxus unicycle 26" - black - Qu-Ax
A great unicycle for beginners and advanced riders on longer routes, it can handle even milder terrain.
An excellent quality 26" trainer from German Unicycle makers Qu-Ax. All Luxus unicycles come with a second shorter 200 mm seatpost which allows younger riders maximum growth range without the need to cut the saddle stem and buy another later (good news for Dads). The combination of 127 mm Cranks and 26" wheel mean that this Uni can really move and is suitable for urban travel. The flat crown forks also make foot braking possilbe.
A unicycle for beginners and longer distances. The bigger wheel-diameter makes longer distances more comfortable – commuting for example.
- Flatcrown frame with two-piece dropout, black powder-coated
- silver aluminum rim, 36 holes
- 26″x1,95″ (50-559 ETRTO) tire, black
- square taper axle, 36 holes
- 127 mm steel cranks, tapersquare
- slip-safe plastic pedal
- aluminum quick-release
- 300mm seatpost, diamond-knurled (does not twist) Ø 25,4mm, steel
- comfortable, well cushioned and ergonomic saddle, black, changeable yellow bumper, compact, integrated handle
- comes with a second, 200 mm long seatpost for small learners – no need to cut the seatpost
- minimum inseam size: 74 cm
With the shorter stem fitted the Qu-ax 26" Luxus trainer will fit a minimum inside leg of 74 cm.
Price per piece.