Muni unicycle (24″) - disc brake - QU-AX
Unicycle suitable for traveling into terrain, downhill or on trial.
All QX series models use the very best high end components.
If you're looking for the best - this is where to look...
Disc-brakes give you more precision in brake-handling and more consistant braking in different riding conditions (e.g. dry, snow, rain etc).
All QU-AX disc-brake unicycles come with a QX-series rotor (160mm) and Shimano BL-M-445 disc-brake and saddle mounted Shimano BL-M-445 brake lever
The QX-series disc-brake frames have a postmount socket that makes adjustment really easy, no special tools needed and minimal maintainance.
The QX-series disc-brake hub has the standard bearing-to-bearing distance of 100mm. The axle is hollow-drilled which makes it really light.
The new QU-AX 6061 alloy cranks (all disc-brake-unicycles come with 145 mm cranks) are really light (470g/pair), anodized in titanium-grey, ankle-friendly and very stiff.
- Q-Axle-Disc hub, 36 holes 24 mm holow-axle, red
- light QU-AX Q-Axle dualhole-cranks 125 / 145 mm, ti-grey anodized
- QX Eleven saddle, designed by Kris Holm
- QX-series aluminum double-clamp
- QU-AX double-walled rim, aluminum, 36-holes
- Duro Wildlife Muni-tire, 75-507 (24″x3,0″)
- QX-series [lucent] pedals
- aluminum Flatcrown frame, white powdercoating
- aluminum seatpost with reinforcement gusset, Ø 25,4 mm
- Shimano-discbrake, 160 mm QX-series rotor
- weight: 6,4 kg incl. brake
- minimum inseam: 77 cm
Price per piece.