Real Black Witch 24" race unicycle - QU-AX
IUF-compliant, light, minimalist bearing distance – a race-unicycle like no other
The Black Witch is a beast of a racing unicycle from Qu-Ax. All the features and components have been put together to work in harmony and produce a unicycle that is both light and exceptionally fast. This model is so impressive it practically demands it's own velodrome.
- Narrow aluminum frame with aero-profile, a crown where you can rest your feet and a laser etched logo, anodized in black
- QU-AX hub, black, 24 holes, hollow axle, 80 mm bearing-distance, 125 mm QU-AX aluminum crank
- Aluminum double walled rim, anodized in black
- QU-AX aluminum seatpost
- Profi Pedals “NoSlip”
- Thin and light aluminum seatclamp
- QU-AX Luxus unicycle saddle
- Kenda Konzept 559-23 mm race tire (26″x1″), light FOSS-tube, complies with IUF-24″ rule
- 3.65 kg
- Minimum inseam: 71 cm
Price per piece.