KH24 unicycle 24" - disc brake - Kris Holm
Kris Holm Unicycle 24 "ideal for cross-country, downhill and trial.
The KH24 is a top quality unicycle designed for muni riders preferring the nimble feel of a 24×3” wheel geometry. An abundant use of one-piece forged components ensures high strength and durability. Ideal for smaller riders and aggressive technical riding.
- One-piece forged, 7005 aluminum frame crown and 125 mm neck for high strength without bulk
- 93 mm crown and stiff fork blades, giving room for tires up to 3″ width
- One-piece forged CrMo Spirit hub for strength and reliability
- Fusion Zero saddle
- Pivotal KH seatpost 27.2 x 320 mm
- double bolt seatclamp
- Duro Wildlife Leopard tire, black, 24″ x 3.0″ (ETRTO 75-507)
- Schlumpf-hub compatible (available as upgrade from your dealer)
- Spirit cranks with disc-mount, double hole 127/150 mm
- Wellgo polycarbonate pedals with blue anodized, exchangeable pins
- KH 24″ Freeride double walled rim, 47.2 mm wide, 36 offset spoke holes, drilled holes to save weight
- Shimano discbrake with 180 mm rotor
- minimum inseam size 75 cm
- Weight 5,9 kg
Price per piece.
16 other products in the same category:
- On sale!