KH29 unicycle 29" - blue - Disc-brake - Kris Holm
Kris Holm Unicycle 29" ideal for cross-country, muni and hybrid road/offroad riding.
The KH29 is a top quality unicycle designed for cross-country muni and hybrid road/offroad riding. Combined with a stable 47 mm wide KH rim, the 29×3” Surly Knard tire rolls easily over bumps and corners smoothly. An abundant use of one-piece forged components ensures high strength and durability. Recommended for cross-country muni riders and anyone wanting a versatile setup for both trails and rides around town.
- One-piece forged, 7005 aluminum frame crown and neck for high strength without bulk
- 100 mm crown and stiff fork blades
- One-piece forged CrMo Spirit hub for strength and reliability
- Fusion Zero saddle
- Pivotal KH seatpost 27.2 x 320 mm
- double bolt seatclamp
- Surly Knard tire, black, 29″ x 3.0″ (ETRTO 76-622) 27 TPI
- Schlumpf-hub compatible (available as upgrade from your dealer)
- Spirit cranks with disc-mount, double hole 127/150 mm
- Wellgo polycarbonate pedals with blue anodized, exchangeable pins
- Shimano discbrake with 180 mm rotor
- minimum inseam size 75 cm
- weight: 6,5 kgs
Price per piece.