Q-Axle Muni unicycle 27,5" - disc-brake - Qu-Ax
Light Muni unicycle 27.5" with disc brake.
Light, disc-braked unicylce with Q-Axle system. Durable, light, rigid. An excellent choice for versatile muni-riding. A 27,5" unicycle is lighter and more agile than a 29". At the same time, it rolls better over obstacles than a 26". The choice of current tires is getting bigger and bigger in 27,5", the choice of 26" tires gets smaller.
- Q-Axle-Disc hub, 36 holes 24 mm holow-axle, red
- light QU-AX Q-Axle dualhole-cranks 136 / 145 mm, ti-grey anodized
- QX Eleven saddle, designed by Kris Holm
- QX-series alloy double-clamp
- QU-AX double-walled rim, alloy, 36-holes
- Maxxis High Roller II tire, foldable, 61-584 (27,5"x2,4")
- QX-series [lucent] pedals
- alloy Flatcrown frame, white powdercoating
- alloy seatpost with reinforcement gusset, Ø 25,4mm
- Shimano-discbrake, 160 mm QX-series rotor
- weight: 5,97 kg incl. brake
- minimum inseam: 81 cm
Price per piece.