QX Q-Axle unicycle 36″ - disc-brake - Qu-Ax
QX unicycle 36" is perfect choice for long distance riding.
Light disc-braked unicycle with the Q-Axle-system, durable, light, rigid and an excellent choice for long-distance-riding or commuting.
- Q-Axle-Disc hub, 36 holes 24 mm holow-axle, red
- light QU-AX Q-Axle dualhole-cranks 136 / 145 mm, ti-grey anodized
- QX Eleven saddle, designed by Kris Holm
- QX-series alloy double-clamp
- QU-AX double-walled rim, alloy, 36-holes
- TA-tire, 36" x 2.25" (52-774)
- QX-series [lucent] pedals
- alloy Flatcrown frame, white powdercoating
- alloy seatpost with reinforcement gusset, Ø 25,4mm
- Shimano-discbrake, 160 mm QX-series rotor
- weight: 7,1 kg incl. brake
Price per piece.