Muni unicycle 19" - black - Qu-Ax
Muni Unicycle 19 "is ideal not only for flatland ride, but also for terrain, trial and downhill.
The genuine Muni – bombproof – rock-solid, prooven, and the first hub ever to make a front-flip.
- ISIS-hub, 48 holes, hollow axle, yellow
- light QU-AX ZeroQ cranks 125 mm, anodized in ti-grey
- QU-AX Muni-saddle with handle
- double-bolt aluminum seatclamp
- QU-AX-BX45 double walled rim, aluminum, 48-holes
- 19″x2,5″ Maxxis Creepy Crawler tire
- BMX aluminum pedals
- Flatcrownframe with diamond-knurled surface on top and Magura-sockets (perfect for children riding DH)
- aluminum seatpost with reinforcement gusset, Ø 25,4 mm
- weight: 5,9 kg
- minimum inseam: 64 cm
Price per piece.