Muni unicycle 19" - Kris Holm
Muni Unicycle 19 "from Kris Holm is suitable not only for flat ride but also for trial and downhill.
Built to withstand abuse, the KH20 is a top quality unicycle designed for trials, street, and flatland riding. It has been the preferred unicycle for all but one World Unicycle Trials Champion in history, as well as by multiple top 5 finishers in World flatland and street riding events.
The small wheel and fat tire are nimble and absorb shock, with small rim drill-outs to maximize strength while reducing weight. The KH frame is strong and lightweight with an abundant use of one-piece forged components ensures high strength and durability. It also excels as a durable mountain unicycle for kids.
- One-piece forged, 7005 aluminum frame crown and 150 mm neck for high strength without bulk
- 103 mm crown and stiff fork blades
- One-piece forged CrMo Spirit hub for strength and reliability
- Fusion Slim saddle
- OnePiece KH seatpost 27.2 x 320 mm
- double bolt seatclamp
- Maxxis Creepy Crawler 20″ x 2.5″ tire (1020g)
- Spirit cranks, 137 mm
- Wellgo polycarbonate pedals with blue anodized, exchangeable pins
- KH 19″ Trials double walled rim, 47.2 mm wide, 36 holes with eyelets, drilled holes to save weight
- minimum inseam size 75 cm
- weight 5,4 kg
Price per piece.