Unicycle 27,5" - discbrake - Kris Holm
Kris Holm Unicycle 27.5 "is ideal for cross-country and downhill.
The KH27.5 is a top quality unicycle designed for all-mountain riding. The slightly larger wheel size both reduces rolling resistance and feels agile on difficult trails. A 27.5×3” Kenda Havok tire corners smoothly and has an open tread pattern that provides incredible grip on rock and compact dirt, and cleanly sheds mud. An abundant use of one-piece forged components ensures high strength and durability.
- One-piece forged, 7005 aluminum frame crown and 125 mm neck for high strength without bulk
- 103 mm crown and stiff fork blades
- One-piece forged CrMo Spirit hub for strength and reliability
- Fusion Zero saddle
- Pivotal KH seatpost 27.2 x 320 mm
- double bolt seatclamp
- Kenda Havoc tire, black, 27,5″ x 3.0″ (ETRTO 75-584) 120 TPI, 875g
- Schlumpf-hub compatible (available as upgrade from your dealer)
- Spirit cranks with disc-mount, double hole 127/150 mm
- Wellgo polycarbonate pedals with blue anodized, exchangeable pins
- KH 27.5″ Freeride double walled rim, 47.2 mm wide, 36 offset spoke holes, drilled holes to save weight
- Shimano discbrake with 180 mm rotor
- minimum inseam size 73 cm
- weight 6,2 kgs
Price per piece.